Make a claim
Being involved in an accident or having your prized possession stolen can be very stressful. The Classic Cover team are here to help make the claims process as smooth and easy as we can for you.
IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU'VE JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT OR THEFT
- Notify the Police immediately if your car or bike has been stolen.
- Obtain the third party’s details including name, address, phone and registration number.
- Please talk to us first before spending any money on repairs or replacement parts. If it is an emergency, We will pay reasonable costs of essential repairs so you can get your vehicle to your destination or repairer, but keep all receipts to claim a reimbursement.
- If you may have caused damage to someone else’s property, please don’t admit you are at fault. Simply say you need to speak with your insurer and phone us on 0800 456 254
- If you have access to a camera, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to take some photos of the scene and any damage.
- Please phone us on 0800 456 254 as soon as possible if you receive documents from anyone else about your claim.
If you require roadside assistance and have Roadside Assistance Cover, please give your name and Classic Cover client code (if you have it) to:
NZRA, New Zealand Roadside Assistance
0800 456 254